We are loving the range behind this new brand all about New Zealand-made organic cotton & merino baby sleep wear.
Snugbags have just released their unique diagonal zip sleeping bag which provides a safer and better sleep for your baby as well as providing parents more peace of mind that their baby is getting a great sleep.
Some cool facts about the new Snugbag design:
- No domes on shoulders for little ones to escape out off or to pop open when baby stands/crawls in the cot
- Unique, completely flat opening design for quick and easy nappy changes and easy dressing baby
- Front and back seat belt slot for easy use and transfers in prams and car seats
- Zip that starts as a front zip continues into a full length side zip finishing all the way down the bottom – perfect for leaving the bottom unzipped to allow airflow
- Zip cover that keeps the zip away from the skin that runs all the way down the back for protection
Snugbags use organic cotton, bamboo and solely New Zealand merino because of its far superior quality. Furthermore, they only use GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) certified dyes that are eco-friendly and 100 per cent child safe.
For more, see snugbags.co.nz